Little girls

It's time to share more pictures of the little girls with you.  I can't believe how much they've grown and how much they can do.  Here's L.  (that's a blue fish she is holding):



And here's G:


G. is talking (and talking) more and more.  I think she comes up with a new word at least once a day.  L.?  Not so much.  She doesn't really need to talk, either.  While she does have some words, she is very proficient using grunting and gesturing to get her point across.  Plus, when your sister is talking all the time, there is no point in adding to the noise.

I try not to share funny things my children say and do too much, because really, no one else thinks they are as interesting and funny as I do.  But, I'm going to break my rule this once.  I was reading both girls a bedtime story the other evening and there were pictures of apples on the page.  G. loves to say 'apple' and she did... over and over and over.  It was a little difficult to continue to read the story.  At some point, L. became frustrated with the interruption, turns to her sister and says, "Shhhh!"  She then looks at me as if to say, "Can you believe her?  She never stops talking!" and waits for the story to continue.  G., of course, ignored her sister's hushing and just changed words to 'girl' over and over and over...

And those pictures I posted yesterday of M.'s hair color change?  Well, I need to take a new one because the director deemed her hair not dark enough and M. had to do it all over again.  She is now a genuine brunette... temporarily.

Comments

Jade Clark said…
Stopping by from the Hip Homeschool Hop. Love the story about your daughters... kids are so funny! I have reoccurring posts on stuff my 5-yr-old says because I definitely want to look back and remember those wonderful times (whether or not anyone else finds them amusing). There's no harm in it. =)
Linda said…
Hopping over from the hop! Thought you might be especially interested in my post today! :-)

Your little girls are too cute...those eyes!!!

Blessings, Linda @ The Joyful Journey
sandwichinwi said…
apple apple apple apple apple

girl girl girl girl girl girl girl


Love it! I remember those days!

Blessings,
Sandwich

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach