Singleminded

That's me.  It's a nicer way of saying completely compulsive.  I have discovered about myself that when I get involved in a project, I find it difficult to concentrate on anything else... laundry for instance.  My current project is to plan out our school year with what we're reading when and what projects we will be doing.  I have spent the past couple of days holed up on the floor surrounded by books.  (And barricaded by chairs.)  It's the only place I have room to spread out where I don't have to move my piles and where someone won't either walk away with an interesting book or color in one.  Sad, but true.

So, I will continue on with my quest to get the year down on paper with the goal that one week of non-stop thinking will enable me to not have to think much (at least about school plans) for the rest of the year.  But don't feel too badly for me.  I actually enjoy doing projects like this.  I would enjoy them more if the rest of life could be put on hold while I indulge myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach