Previews of things to come

Not much to blog about today, so I thought I would give you a sneak peak at what will be coming. First, M. has made a tutorial on how to make the paper masks she did a couple of years ago. You would not believe how many people hit my blog searching for 'how to make paper masks' and I'm sure their pretty disappointed that there is only pictures. I'm hoping to get that post up tomorrow. Then, P., TM, and D. are in tech rehearsals this week for their performances of an abridged version of A Midsummer Night's Dream this weekend. I'm sure there will be cast photos to show you from that. (And probably a plug or two to encourage you to come as well.) Finally, I'm reading a really interesting book, Brain-Based Parenting. What is fascinating about it is that it looks at how our brains work in regards to attaching to our children. It's a slightly different take from the many other books I've read on attachment and also neuroscience, so I'm sure I will have quite a bit to say about it all.

This will have to tide you over until I can get to the computer to write something of substance and have something of substance to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach