Sigh, it was bill-paying day... plus some costumes

This writer has said it so much better than I could, and this is where I am right now. So instead of trying to re-invent the wheel, I'll just send you to her blog.

When Your Fig Tree Doesn't Have Any Freaking Buds and the Cattle Have All Left the Building

And some costumes from the other night... of those who chose to dress up.

D. was a steampunk elephant. You know you have many older siblings when you are 9 years old and know what 'steampunk' is.



H. was a princess. I should have taken a close-up of the dress so you could admire it.

L. was Superman-Cowboy-Tigger. (Note the boots.) What else is there to say?

Plus cape, of course.

G. was Pooh. A reluctant Pooh at first. She was eventually won over by the candy.

And K. was a robin. Little did I know how much mileage I would get out of this costume when I made it for M. 15+ years ago.


Comments

Amy said…
That is an awesome elephant costume!

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach