Guest post

I woke up late and today is the day where I dig out children's rooms, so not a lot of time to write something. Instead, I'm going to link to a post by one of "my" girls. (She is a very good friend of M.'s and was in the girls' Bible study that I lead.) She is currently in Zambia and has written a great post about her experiences there so far. It's worth the effort to click the link.

Little Letters

I love the quote she uses, "Donald Miller in his book A Million Miles in a Thousand Years said 'When we live [our story], we are telling the people around us what we think is important.'"

What's important to you?

Here's what's important to my friends, the Green Family.




____________
And the voting continues... don't worry, it ends in five days and then this constant plea for votes will end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach