Advocating again

The cousins leave today and I imagine everyone will be feeling a bit sad and at loose ends most of the day. It has been so fun to watch the cousins all play together. They are all in the same age range and get along terrifically. I must come up with a plan for when they pull out of the driveway.

In the meantime, I will remind you about two little girls who still need families.

First is Grace. She has a repaired heart defect and has waited so long for a family. Why has no one chosen her?



Second is Ting. I am fairly certain that she share the same genetic condition as H. She needs a family. Are you her family.


If anyone is interested in adopting either of these two little girls, please contact me. I can put you in touch with the people you need to talk to.

And I leave you with an article to ponder about When Enough is Enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Apple picking in the rain

Kenzie on the beach