And the countdown begins

It's cleaning day here in order to get ready for the holiday. Tomorrow is going to be baking day. Let me tell you, everyone is very excited. Excited in that 'this is going to end in tears' kind of excitement. So I think I'll be a bit busy. Since I won't have time to write novel-length blog posts for your enjoyment, here are some links to other interesting things which have come across.

20 Signs of Unresolved Trauma (I know, not a lot of fun, but I found it interesting.)

Why Church is a Burden for Special Needs Parents (Blessings on the Sunday School teacher who appears in this story.)

How to Deal with Anxiety, Tragedy, or Heartache - 4 Steps from Research (Or why I won't be quitting the blog anytime soon.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain