Beach pictures

I have sat here and stared at the computer for longer than I should have hoping for some inspiration as to what to write today. And I've got nothin'. Then I remembered that there were some pictures on the camera from when J. and TM took the littles to the beach a week or so ago. So you get beach pictures.

L. and H. (who had decided for some reason she didn't want to put on a swimming suit.)

R.

K.

Y.

L. and G.

H.

L.

TM took these pictures and I also discovered that he had taken some other non-people shots that look pretty good to me. So now I will share those and upgrade the quality of photographs on the blog significantly.

Facing northward


Facing southward... yes, that's Chicago. We live in a very urban area remember.

It's a smallish sand beach, so he must have been over on the edge to take this picture.

Comments

Carla said…
Nice shots, TM!

Pictures are always a good thing to fall back on in blog life. I've been reading through old posts of yours (I started back when you brought K home) and I've missed posts with pictures. I think you were without a camera for some time in there.

I'll let you know if anything strikes a cord for blog ideas. There have been moments when I thought of commenting on a post, but figured it was so old, it wasn't worth it.

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain