Christmas writings

We are back in the throws of the majorly messy craft that will never end, otherwise known as the paper-mache birds which looked so cute on Pinterest. Today's fun is painting. It could very well take us the most of the day. Paint a layer, let it dry, paint a layer, let it dry, convince R. she still has a lot of bird to cover in paint, paint, dry, convince, etc. So instead of writing anything, I thought I would gather together the past posts I've written dealing with Christmas is one form or another. Here they are... at least the ones I could find as I quickly searched while the paint dried. (As an aside, they are listed oldest to newest, I kind of cringe reading my writing from six years ago. It makes me want to go back and rewrite some of it.)

Mary was not a Teenager

Advent

Have You Fought with this Mercy You Don't Understand?

Comfort and Joy

A Christmas Read Aloud

Love Came Down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain