Winter wonderland

We had a lot of snow over the weekend, much to everyone's delight. This morning I have many children happily playing in the snow. It's best they do it right now because the temperature is due to drop about 20 degrees. You can bet I will try to get most of my wrapping done today in my little polar hideaway. Wrapping gifts in single digit temperature (because there is just not a whole lot of different between inside and outside temperatures in that particular room), sounds like a bit of festivity that I can do without. 

Pictures from my brief foray outside.




I was informed that they were working on an archaeological site. Yes, those would be hammers acquired from J.'s workroom. A brief lesson in rust, and the importance of drying and putting away tools then ensued. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain