How we spent the day

We got a couple of jobs done around the house (and by we I mean J., with me offering opinions). Such as hanging this pot rack above the kitchen island.


Now we have some more space in the pantry, and perhaps I can bring another kitchen box home from the storage locker and unpack it.

J. also made me a counter to put my sewing machines on.


This means I can actually set up the machines, and finally start sewing again.

And we celebrated in a very low key way TM's 15th birthday, though he did allow us to put candles on his cake this year. No singing, though. He invited a friend to join us for dinner, and chose roasted chicken and vegetables with cheesecake for desert.



Happy birthday, TM! I love you very, very much!

________
I also have a new article published: I Just Knew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making bias tape... otherwise known as the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway

Kenzie on the beach

Apple picking in the rain